TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
This website is operated by Toshiba IT & Control Systems Corporation ("ITC"). Please note that it is assumed that you agree to any and all the terms and conditions of use ("Terms and Conditions") if you use this website.
ITC may, at its sole and exclusive discretion, change, alter, modify, add, and/or remove any part of the Terms and Conditions at any time without any prior notice. Therefore, you are requested to confirm the latest Terms and Conditions before using this website. This website may provide links to websites operated by ITC's affiliates. Use of such websites is subject to the terms and conditions of the individual websites.
ITC makes no warranty of any kind, with respect to this website, including without limitation, the accuracy, reliability, completeness, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement of third parties' rights and/or safety of its contents. The contents of this website may be altered or deleted and the operation may be suspended or discontinued at any time without any prior notice.
ITC shall not be liable for any damage incurred for any reason, including but not limited to, inaccuracy, alteration or deletion of the contents of this website, occurrence of a problem on this website, and suspension or discontinuation of operation of this website.
Intellectual Property Rights
Any and all rights to the trade names, trademarks and logos used on this website and belonging to ITC, its affiliates, or other companies are protected under the Trademark Law, Unfair Competition Prevention Law and other applicable laws. Use of the above without authorization from ITC, its affiliates or other companies that hold rights is prohibited.
The websites operated by ITC and its affiliates provide customers with product and service information and technical information ("Materials"), as well as documents, charts, images, videos, music, etc. that express such information, and collections thereof ("Content"). ITC and/or its affiliates own copyrights to these Materials and Content, unless otherwise expressly stated.
These Materials and Content are protected by copyright law and other treaties and laws, and you may use them only under the following conditions:
- 1. You may use the Materials and Content only within the scope permitted by copyright law and other treaties and laws, such as reproduction for personal use.
- 2. When you reproduce or download the materials, the above copyright notice and conditions of use must be included.
- 3. You may not modify, distribute, publicly transmit, screen, or otherwise use these Materials or Content.
Neither ITC nor its affiliates license any copyrights, patent rights, trademark rights, design rights, or other intellectual property rights related to the Materials or Content to you, nor do they make any warranty regarding the contents of the Materials or Content.
In addition, if there are other provisions in the Materials or Content, you must strictly comply with the copyright notice and the conditions of use indicated in the Materials or Content.
In the use of this website, the actions listed below are prohibited:
The following actions with respect to ITC or any of its affiliates, their officers or employees, or any other companies, organizations or individuals
- Libels or threats
- Actions resulting in disadvantage or damage
- Actions that are illegal or may be illegal
- Actions detrimental to public order and morality
- Other actions that ITC deems inappropriate
Linking to the Website
Consent to the following is required in order to provide a link to this website:
- Use of the ITC logo or the Toshiba logo for the purpose of providing a link is not permitted. (Use of the Toshiba logo requires prior granting of authorization by Toshiba Corporation.)
- Any link that makes it unclear that the site is the ITC website and may give a false impression to a third party is prohibited.
- Any link within the scope of the "prohibited actions" specified in these "Terms and Conditions of Use" is prohibited.
Proposals from Customers
Regarding proposals concerning products, technologies, manufacturing and/or sales methods, designs, etc., submitted to ITC by its customers, unless ITC specifically requests customers to do so, ITC does not review any proposals from customers except those that come within the scope of "proposals to be reviewed," described below.
Regarding proposals that are not "proposals to be reviewed" ITC assumes no obligation to maintain confidentiality of such proposals and assumes no obligation to review such proposals.
Please note that ITC will not be able to respond to or reply to your comments that ITC deems to be other than "proposals to be reviewed," even in the case of those submitted via the inquiry form on this website.
Proposals to be Reviewed
- 1. Patent, design or trademark the right to which is registered with the Patent Office.
- 2. A utility model the right to which is registered with the Patent Office and to which a registrability report issued by the Patent Office is attached, which facilitates judgment concerning validity of the right, and the document states that "6. No prior art documents can be found.
Applicable Laws and Court of Jurisdiction
Unless otherwise specified, use of this website and application of the Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan.
Unless otherwise specified, the Tokyo District Court shall be exclusively the court of first jurisdiction for all disputes related to this website.
In the case of exporting (including transporting to a country other than Japan and disclosing to non-residents in Japan) technologies or programs obtained from this website or products purchased from this website, you are required to comply with the Foreign Exchange and Foreign Trade Law, the U.S. Export Administration Act and any other applicable laws and regulations.
Third parties' websites linked to or from this website ("linked third parties' websites"), except those of affiliates of ITC, are administered by such third parties at their own responsibility. Provision of a link to and from this website does not imply that ITC has any special relationship with parties operating linked third parties' websites or that ITC recommends the contents of linked third parties' websites. ITC assumes no responsibility for the contents of linked third parties' sites or use of such sites.
< Distribution of advertisements by using cookies >
Under an advertisement distribution contract with a third-party advertising company, cookies may be used to distribute our advertisements to websites on the Internet based on the information about your access to this website. Distribution of advertisements can be stopped by changing the settings on the third-party advertising company's website.